Manually Update the Firmware Note:
If you want to update your Netgear Orbi router's firmware along with your Orbi Voice's firmware
- To manually update your Orbi Voice's firmware:
- Launch a web Internet browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your Netgear Orbi network.
- Enter orbilogin.com. A login window opens.
- Enter the router admin user name and password.
- The user name is admin. The password is the one that you specified the first time that you logged in.
- The user name and password are case-sensitive.
- The BASIC Home page displays.
- Select ADVANCED > Administration > Firmware Update > Manual Update. The Firmware Update page displays.
- Select the check box next to your Netgear Orbi Voice's model name, which is RBS40V.
- Click the Update button. The Orbi Voice Firmware Update window opens.