New firmware update through orbilogin.net
By chance, your Orbi wifi router stops working or you are losing the wifi internet connection of your router, continuously, then the time has arrived to check the firmware update for your Orbi MESH WIFI networking router. You will be wondering that what can be the relation of updating the firmware of my router to the losing connection and not working issue. Then we would like to inform you that new firmware gets your router a new feature and all functions are being renewed with the firmware update process.
When the router will acquire all its configuration and features renewed with the update process, then the virus and malicious files also get removed, and your Orbi MESH router starts working in a smooth way. So, without delay, let us update the firmware of your Orbi RBK series router. The RBK series routers, like RBK50, RBK53, RBK23 includes the main router and two or three satellite that is used to extend the wireless network of your home, without using any range extender or an additional router. Mesh networking system means the whole home wifi system without using any range extender or the router.
Orbi login firmware update detailed process for your Orbi RBK series router
- The beginning of the process required to have a computer or the mobile to associate with your Orbi home Mesh router.
- If you are using a computer device, then you’ll be required an Ethernet cable, but if you are using a mobile or tablet, then you have to get connected to the WIFI network first, then you can browse your WIFI settings.
- Open up the browser, it can be Mozilla, chrome, or Microsoft, anyone. Then it is compulsory to enter the default login gateway. It can be weblink or the IP address of your home wifi router.
- The customised web link that you need to enter in the address bar of the browser is: www.routerlogin.net
- The customised IP address of your Orbi WIFI router is: 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
- Then you should enter the username and password in the needed fields to get the router login web page of your Orbi RBK mesh wifi router.
- The needed field can be the authentication page where you get the prompt to enter these details and then hit the enter tab to get on to the interface of your WIFI router.
- Now congratulations! You have successfully reached to the WIFI home page of your Orbi RBK series routers.
This was the detailed process to get the basic home page of your Orbi RBBK series router which is a necessary process to get the latest firmware update file. The remaining process for the firmware update begins from here now. So, let us begin the firmware update process…
Go to the menu section and select the option for “Router settings.” It will be found under the setting tab of your menu. Come through scrolling the page to the bottom of the page, and check for the firmware update alert in this section. If there is an update available, then click on it to get completed. You can follow the onscreen instruction to get your process completed.
The other way to update the firmware of your router is to go to the Orbi login support site and check for the latest version of firmware of your router that it is available or not. First, type the model number of your router, and then get the firmware file to be downloaded. After download, extract the latest version firmware file and save it to your computer’s desktop screen.
Then again, go to the WIFI setting section of your router, and tap the option update>Firmware update>then select the file from the desktop of your device>Click browse to get it installed in your routers. Wait to complete the process, and never disturb the process until your router gets rebooted. You can know about this process in more detail through www.orbilogin.net or http://www.orbilogin.net
Orbi satellite firmware update for RBS series?
- Download the firmware file from the download centre of NETGEAR Orbi satellite.
- get a browser and enter the URL that begins with orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.com
- Mention the login credentials for your Netgear Orbi RBS series satellite, and tap login button.
- Go to the update option where you can update it manually.
- A screen will appear on the screen using the option to update the firmware of your Orbi satellite.
- If you want to download the firmware for your Orbi satellite on the spot, then you have to click DOWNLOAD option.
- Now you have passed the entire way to update the firmware of your Orbi satellite.