Log In to Your Router and Add Satellites to Your Network
You can use the router web interface to add a satellite to your Orbi network. To add a satellite to your Orbi network using the router web interface:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your Orbi network.
2. Enter orbilogin.com. A login window opens.
3. Enter the router admin user name and password. The user name is admin. The default password is password.
4. Select Add Orbi Satellite. The Place Your Satellite page displays.
5. Follow the instructions about where to place your satellite in your house.
6. Connect the satellite to a power source.
7. If the Power LED on the back of the satellite does not light, press the Power On/Off button.
8. Click the NEXT button.
9. Wait about two minutes for the satellite’s ring LED to light solid white.
10. Press the Sync button on the satellite. The satellite’s ring LED pulses white. 11. Click the SYNC button in the router web interface. The router attempts to sync with the satellite.
Note: Do not restart device while it is under performing tasks like setting up or reset.