www.orbilogin.com: RBK30 Router
If you are fed up with having too many devices inside your house because of loose and unstable connection, then you must think for the NETGEAR Orbi RBK30. RBK 30 is two in one device in which you get a router, and two satellite to enhance your network speed. It is a built-in cable modem, and with a router. That offers a strong and longest WIFI coverage up to 4,000 square feet. If you required to have a bigger and large area to cover your home than you must go for this router with satellite.
Its download speed can go up to 1.4 Gbps at the same time the WIFI speed goes up to 2.2 Gbps for the devices that you have connected to your home network. There is a particular app for your Orbi devices through which you can set up and configure your router along with the satellite. There Amazon Alexa also is used to control the entire wireless devices only through the voice command. You can even use Google Assistant to monitor your devices when you are busy in some important work or doing household work.
Netgear Orbi app download
Search for the Orbi app in your Google play store or the Apple app store. You can even go to www.orbilogin.com there you can easily find the app. Download the app from any of the suggested pathways and install it in your phone or computer device.
The Orbi App can also be downloaded from the QR code. Just scan the QR code available on the official website of the NETGEAR Orbi. By scanning the code, the app will automatically start to download in your mobile device. When finish the download launch the app.
After downloading follow the onscreen prompts
- You need to sign to your Orbi account. If you haven’t already, then created a new Orbi account. Type your email address, and in the next step type the password that you wish to have for your or account. Click login to select the next option.
- The next option that you will get, is to select “Do you want to install a new NETGEAR product?” tap on yes to continue. Next, the app will ask you “Do you want to use the camera?” Select yes and scan the QR code that is available on the router, this will help you later to connect your router to the satellite.
- Reboot your modem by removing the cables and the batteries of the modem. Then reinsert the wires and backup batteries as your modem finishes the backup process. Then plug the Ethernet cable to the back of the router into the yellow Ethernet cable of the router.
- Now, plug in the power adapter to turn it on. If the LEDs are not solid and are not flashing, then you have to press the power button that is just beside the power cable slot.
- Now let us move to power on the RBK30 satellite. Place the Orbi satellite to a location where all of the devices can get better signals out of your router’s WIFI. Then connect the satellite to the power source and turn it on. Once powered on, your satellite should show a solid blue LED ring light on its top edge.
Connecting to the www.orbilogin.com Network
- If you see amber or magenta LED light, in this situation we recommend bringing your router close to the satellite till it shows solid blue light. Now the Orbi will try to connect to the pre-configured Orbi satellite, automatically. There will be a prompt on the screen, that “Orbi wants to join WIFI Network of ORBI03”? you need to click the tab “JOIN” at the bottom.
- If you are not able to scan the QR code, then take out the username and the password from the back panel of the router to get connected to the WIFI network. To connect to the default network of your router, type http://orbilogin.com or http://192.168.0.1 and go to the default login page of the router. there type the username and password that you have written from the rear of the router.
- Now your router will be connected to the WIFI network of the router. If not, then you have to bring your router close to the satellite. after connecting, we recommend to personalize your login information. Click NEXT to set the new Orbi password and username. Then click NEXT to set the ADMIN password that you will require to enter into the settings of your router and the satellite.